Home » Forex Home Business

Wholesale Sources for Ebay #2…

7 December 2010 50 Comments

DISCLAIMER: This information is provided with no warranties or guarantees. Your success may vary andyou are advised to seek professional advice regarding any accounting, business or legal matters as applies to this info. Use this information at your own risk!!! Kinghuman accepts NO liability for any losses or consequences as a result of your use of any information herein. If you spill hot coffee on yourself while watching my videos or taking my advice, Too bad! If youre abducted by aliens while taking my advice, TOO BAD! Its not my fault! Furthermore, Kinghuman accepts no liability for any subsequent information dispensed in any medium including emails phone consultations or in person. And then, if you injure yourself while attempting to do anything I do, TOO BAD!!! You assume 100% of the risk of doing ANYTHING I say, so dont snivel about it. Life has risks. If you do not agree with the above, TOO BAD! This video protected by copyright. No unauthorized use without express written permission

www.LivinToTheMax.com Call 818-510-4456 Keith Carey Max International Max International introduces Maxgxl, an amazing glutathione creator. www.maxgxl.com – 7k – Cached – Similar pages – Note this Max International MaxGXL™ provides the proper nutrients needed to promote the body’s own ability … MaxGXL™ also aids in liver support, thus helping the liver to function as … www.maxgxl.com/products.php – 13k – Cached – Similar pages – Note this More results from www.maxgxl.com » MaxGXL unique Glutathione anti-oxidant… scam? Apr 5, 2008 … Now I’m sure these people at MaxGXL are selling proper Glutathione, ….. MaxGXL is not Glutathione…it is a product that HELPS your body … www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=28102 – 210k – Cached – Similar pages – Note this Kade maxgxl Masters | Gather Gather is a place to connect with people who share your passions. Let your unique voice shine through the articles, images, reviews, or audio you publish. maxgxl.gather.com/ – 57k – Cached – Similar pages – Note this YouTube – MaxGXL MAXGXLMaxGXL – GlutathioneThe World’s Most Powerful … 3 min 17 sec – Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOIjNUBn-Wc MaxGXL | Max GXL | EnjoyMaximumGXL.com MaxGXL. Buy direct today and Save . Wholesale prices on MaxGXL everyday! www.enjoymaximumgxl.com/ – 10k – Cached – Similar pages – Note this MySpace.com – MaxGXL – 22 – Male – SAINT GEORGE, Utah – www … MySpace profile for MaxGXL with pictures, videos, personal blog, interests, information
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Tags: , , , <BR/>
DeliciousStumbleUponDiggTwitterFacebookRedditLinkedIn

50 Comments »

• irepbmore said:

this is freakin awesome man…thanks for debunking this! id rather dropship without those secret suppliers.

• kingrich21470 said:

best, best, best…. place for wholsalers is globlesources google it, this is the website that wal~mart uses every time…. just gave you the main source where everyone buy there supplies, all the malls to the big box stores, etc….

• larrylamp2003 said:

alibaba is a scam even worse that salehoo

• AxelProduction said:

eBayFinder (dot) tk

Find hidden auctions at? great prices FREE!

Login and just type in what you are looking for! :D

Enjoy it!

• omegahpla said:

KingHuman, your BS is nothing but another scam as far as I’ve seen. Maybe you think you know and run with theory’s which anyone with practical experience knows damned well won’t work, or maybe it’s a deliberate deception, not sure yet, though I’m pretty sure you know you make false claims to back BS.

Where is your eBay ID so we can look up all those ebook sales? I don’t think you told the truth.

Also If you just hit the library, write from others books with no experience? That’s a scam too.

• omegahpla said:

Those big sellers on eBay put a lot of money into product and many already have a brick and mortar outlet.

You can catch quantity discounts from some small obscure manufacturers out there, but that’s about it. If you don’t have 10s of thousands to make a big order, hang it up, and do something that can actually make you money.

Save up and buy a machine that enables you to so something in demand cheaper than individuals can do it themselves

Free lunch is harder & pays less than work, trust me

• omegahpla said:

Those lists are rip offs, no doubt. But this garbage about looking things up on Google? Sure you get a lot of hits, ever follow them up? Its ALL CRAP TOO!

Now why is this? BECAUSE IF MANUFACTURERS START GOING DIRECT TO EVERY FOOL WHO DIDN’T HAVE AN OUTLET, THE REAL RETAILERS WOULD STOP CARRYING THEIR MERCH! THEY WOULD LOOSE THEIR ASSES OVER IT.

Wholesale on Google is a pipe dream. Telling people to just go on Google is wasting their time, though it gets some hits right?

See, That’s Your Scam

• mitch8910 said:

ok cool

• kooblikon said:

???????????

• Themadfarter1976 said:

SaleHoo sucks. I am really dissapointed with the lists that is offered from them.

• jonmcd123 said:

hi, what about world wide brands,
    anyone tried them?
    Thanks.

• skidlidsyd said:

go on king human from the uk,andif you wanna check me out a genuine lad go to skidlidsyd,king human outaa here lol

• SonnyVegasPuppets said:

King, you are one Human saving Mankind. God Bless! Thank you

• redcrowdesign said:

You would too if you had a 500 watts reflector in your face, it’s simply blinding.

• rvill0048 said:

You know how I know youre a douche. You wear sunglasses inside

• KingHuman said:

Both.

• bremenfunpark said:

@charliestube1 now thats funny

• charliestube1 said:

Nice hat KingHuman! Are you on acid or Ex?

• SumoSushiHAI said:

Another homerun vid, King. Keeping us informed about the scams. I’m just now getting into using eBay and these videos, both now and in the past you’ve made, now mean even more to me I’m gonna go back and re-watch them for reminders’ sake. :) Thanks, KH, you’re a good Earthican!

• izdatsweets said:

Praised the LORD someone finally believes that SaleHoo is a bunch of bull crap. I was a member with SaleHoo when they first came out with their own directory. Then I asked for my money back because most of the info they had I found already.

Good JOB KH

• flashback1234 said:

casaba melon!! XD

• jayde1ash said:

Good Video

• Mr1700 said:

i have wholesale sources if any one needs them

• Mr1700 said:

worldwide brands is the best

• steviedlive said:

Awesome dude. lol
    keep on kicking ass dude

• le0nardodamunchi said:

102673.maxgxl.com

• samiwistler said:

The opportunity to know HTML was not always a demand, but it sure was an advantage

• aBetterLife4U said:

Good to see others being successful as well

John

• AshmaxOnLine said:

Thank you for your information #UN#, our team are learning an absolute ‘heap’ from you …. Gayle and Robyn

• redthor60 said:

We tried it and it don’t work. Get financial freedom go to juiceberg and see what they offer we did and we are on the road to success, great people and the biz is now in 16 other countries. You want to make money go to juiceberg.

• Akuna4everybody said:

Wellness and MLM = Health and Success! <3

• MarketingTips101 said:

Be a good listener. Your ears will never get you in trouble, Stay blessed in all you do, D

• Shaun2Rich said:

If you would like to make a considerable income visit my page. We are a new company and will soon be a multi-billion dollar company.

• Shaun2Rich said:

If you would like to make a considerable second income, visit my page.

• Shaun2Rich said:

If you would like to make a considerable income visit my page. We will be launching products endorsed by celebrities, athletes and world renowned doctors.

• iHumbleCash said:

I understand that a lot of you are interested in making money. How does a mathematically unbeatable system that can earn you up to $2300/monthly sound? See my videos for more depth on this amazing opportunity.

• internettopmentor said:

Hi,
    great video, and some very interesting points.

lilach.

• uknowiluvboys said:

BIRDDOG ALERT: I’m offering 1% finders fee on my 63 unit apartment for sale in Thunderbay Ontario. That’s $22,500.00 in your pocket if you bring the buyer to the table. This is no joke. It will be a win win situation? if I can sell my building so please try and find me a buyer and I’ll gladly pay you 1% of the purchase price which amounts to 22.5k. Please email this to all your friends who might need money. Details at:? mshinvestments(.)com

• navaneeee said:

• ggiihh1 said:

• twrleadership said:

Nice job on video

• 7figurehelper said:

keith i met a few great leaders in your company this past weekend.

I am glad you found your home!

Adrian

• Cutegoofoff said:

I want to show you one of the best sites that I have ever seen. This website is totally legitimate. I made $600 dollars my first week using this program. No joke. The website is on my page come take a look at it. If you ever decide to join I will gladly show you exactly how I market online to make an easy $600 to $1000 dollars weekly!

• BoltTeam2009 said:

Very informative video. There is a new network marketing business that is based on teamwork to be successful making money at home. Check out my video for more information. Thanks

• dreamitbecomeit said:

Its a great company,Great video Keith I am happy for you.

• billizdealz said:

hey guys – why dont you have a look at my profile – the mlm program that i have come across is like none other. it allows for you to be paid across 6 tiers as apose to 5 like others.
    I have been wih this system for a short while and have had very good sucess.

Genuine Opportunity $35,155 p/m

the success is thanks to a very strong upline and also he help yo get from he co founder who was 2nd best in the world in GDI.

have a look at my profile as links are on there for the most pwerfull system

• VincentJCameron said:

great video thanks for sharing. 5*
    Vincent Cameron

• Femomali said:

I really liked your channel and this video. If you need any help getting this video exposed I use a site called tubeviews (dot) net It has really helped like 20 of my main videos get to the top in position.

There is software im using to send atleast 30,000 text message a day advertising my online business…it is amazing. I think they have free demos to try as well.
    autotextsender (dot) com and autotextmailer (dot) com

Nice.

• sokyui said:

Want a real shot at success with an unparalled compensation plan? Drive a free brand new Cadillac Escalade with insurance paid for?
    lookatthisrightnowcom
    just add the dot

• Moneymakerx13 said:

If your watching this video you are obviously looking for a legit way to make money online. Check out my channel for a free system that will make you great money online! Thanks for your time!

Leave your response!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: